the pump should time out if working properly with/without any door
lock function.

The only way I could get it to stop running was either plugging the outlet with my finger (big nono according to Jim C), or by unplugging it. The device on the outside of the housing that has a spring loaded piece would snap to one side or the other depending on where I positioned the driver's door lock. Where do I go next with this. The central locking system isn't as big of a thing to me as the SEAT SPRINGS and POWER SEAT MECHANISM FIX.

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1983 300SD 284K miles