So, I've supsected my 300d has this problem and it's
the next "repair" I do (my car sounds like a panzer
tank sometimes, compaired to some of the other 300d
I've compaired it to..

I have not started the research on this procedure.

but, is it as simple as taking out the old injectors
and putting in new ones?  That almost seems TOO
easy...  (unlike the timmeing chain that was 11
degrees off, yet when replaced, didn't seem to make
the car run any better, but was a great learning
expereince!)

Anyway, just curious. proabaly won't do this till a
few months into the spring time...