To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brake Pulsing - WAS - "W126 seat interchangeability?"

Hi, Larry.

I didn't even think of the ABS possibility.  Now that I think of it, it
seems like the pulsing is randem through the car, not the once per rev like
a warped rotor.  I'll have to get it out on the road and check into this a
little further.  Also, it does only seem to be noticed under moderate to
hard braking.  How would I find out whether or not this car has ABS (83
300SD)?  Do the wheels need to be removed to check/clean ABS sensors?

TIA,

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1983 300SD 284K miles, Ursula