hi Roger!

    if you think i can't make fun of a group that we're a part of, then we have
very different senses of humor, and/or you're too easily offended/demeaned,
and/or
you don't understand the freedoms of expression and the right to not necessarily
blindly agree with government that our (arguably great) country was founded on.
aside from that, it *certainly* isn't that big a deal.

    i don't believe the fact that i've been here (and on the previous
incarnation
of this list) for years (whether you've noticed or not) doesn't really have any
bearing on the matter.

    i guess you can (and perhaps will) feel "insulted and demeaned" if you
choose
to, but it's not meant that way. regardless, i honor, respect and support your
right to do so, as much as my right to make fun of myself.    ;-)

cheers!

'85 300D
Berkeley