Gump has auto frosting mirrors in the cold and she also chose not to start with BioD in the tank at 16*F

On Nov 28, 2006, at 5:18 PM, John Freer wrote:

I know you don't have anything like this up in the Seattle area so you
are lucky that some redneck driving a jacked up 4X4 who was last heard
yelling "watch this guys" as he broadsided your MB. It's the other guy
I always worry about in those conditions.

And BTW, my 99 Jeep had automatic diming and heated outside mirrors as
standard equipment.

<<Someone needs to invent an *outside* rear view mirror that's dimmable.>>

Well, they have. My '01 Cheap Class's inside and left outside mirror darken
automatically when the sensor decides to and it works quite well.

BTW, what with ESP and ABS plus four new Nokian WRs, I skated around North Seattle's ice-covered streets this afternoon without incident. Not a 4-Matic.

RLE

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner