Hey, mine has the auto fogging option...as do my rear windows.  Sure glad I
have ABS with all this ice, though ASD would also be nice.   Saw lots of 4wd
Subarus and trucks slipping a sliding along with me.  Wish I'd of picked up
some winter tires before this storm hit.  Keep hoping CL will pull through
with a set already mounted on rims I like.