To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Scale Ferrari

Hey Mike,

Probably would have been cheaper and quicker to just build a bigger
dining room and buy the Ferrari.!

Nevertheless, I admire his dedication, commitment to and achievement
of his goal.

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
On Nov 29, 2006, at 7:23 PM, Mike Canfield wrote:

He said right in the beginning of the clip that his dream was to
have a
ferrari that would fit in his dining room so he made one.  Strange
dream,
amazing execution and devotion.

Mike