Sunil,

Provided of course that he didn't need to pay rent/mortgage, eat or clothe
himself.

I had a customer at the last job I had, a metal working tools company, that
made a 1/4 scale V12 that ran. We also had guys that made coffee can
turbofans that made thrust! They were the size of a coffee can, not made
from one...

Jeff Zedic
Toronto