Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 11:34:38 -0500
From: Mitch Haley
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: Too much screwing around
To: Mercedes Discussion List  Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=us-ascii    Jim Cathey wrote: > Or a left-hand drill bit.
Everyone should either buy a set of cheap easy-outs with left hand twist
drills, or look for a Snap-On truck and buy a few left-hand drills. When you
need them, you need them, and it's a lot easier to find them in your toolbox
than in a lot of modern hardware  stores.  Mitch.

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Dec 02 21:22:07 2006