MD allowed my son's Satan vanity plates, much to my chagrin...

On 12/26/06, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, so maybe I'm mistaken that the digits 666 have not been hisorically
allowed on license plates. Perhaps they're avoided? You'd think they'd show
up often enough for me to remember seeing it at least once (not counting
recently).

And no, I haven't just started thinking about it in recent years, so it's
not the "you're thinking about it, so now you see it all the time"
phenomenon.

Brian