Also, I remember from my days working at the service station a few plates
that come to mind at the moment:

The daughter of a doctor that had an account at the station. She'd come in,
fill up, sign the ticket and leave none the poorer, hot chick that she was.
Licence plate: SNAAB. You can guess the type of car.

The guy in the yellow Cadillac with plate: DUG4IT. Don't know if he was
referring to his success or if he literally was into mining for precious
metal or what. He was a first class AHOLE who routinely ran the pump over a
few cents and left. When I confronted him about in once, he simply said it
was my fault.

The reported wife of the head of the Bonano crime family. Also drove a
yellow Cadillac. Plate: YLOROS. Her identity was not just a rumor among us
pump jockies, it was confirmed by the station owner who worked on her car.
She acted the part - not overtly rude - in fact nicer than a lot of our
full-serve customers - but very confident and not to be bothered.

Brian