If she is able to do that, she needs Gump to keep her under control. Get her a nice old diesel go no where fast car with chains.

On Jan 1, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:

I should mention that we're just looking to purchase a used car <$20k, so
the new CDI's are strictly verboten.

Here's a vid of my wife out test driving an A6 Avant  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH6OcNmeuVc&mode=related&search=