From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mike Canfield
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:19 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gas vs. diesel prices?

Hi Levi......Happy New Year!

Diesel is ridiculous around here and I have wondered why
myself..........It's $2.799 at the place up the road and RUG is $2.40 to
$2.42 depending on the mood of the manager I think....:>)
  I hate it.......I am going to have to leave my diesel van at home and use
my Cherokee to pull the trialer to NC this weekend, not because the mileage
is better(they both get 13 pulling the trailer) but because of the huge
difference in price of the diesel over gas.
  Seems the price just never went back down like gas did a while
back........Baffles me.

Mike