John

If you had a laptop and had the Mercedes DAS program installed on it which
cable set would you buy? Would the cable from my Snap On MT2500 scanner with
it's 38pin cable work? Or do I still need some sort of multiplexer. The
MT2500 has limitations and was thinking of transitioning to a better
diagnostic tool.

James Zavesky