From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:05 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT House Build Quality

On the topic of flooring: We have such an aversion to carpet for a multiple
reasons. A new-build house we're looking into says it has carpet and
hardwood floors.

My wife was wondering if we could get them to make the stairs and halls
hardwood. I told her that would probably be very expensive, because it was
not designed that way, and they'd have to design in the hardwood stairs just
for us.

Think so?

brian

Royce wrote:
On the subject of laminate flooring...I did just about the entire house with
it in our last house.  The rooms that didn't get it got commercial grade
carpet squares