A few brands of laminate floor are billed as being totally waterproof
but most laminate floors even the genuine Pergo will swell permanently
and/or disintegrate if water gets into the sides or under the boards.

I'd never install it in a bathroom, though the manufactures will tell
you it can be done by using waterproof glue and sealing all around the
perimeter.

Allan

--
1983 300D