Euan,

If they are dripping, then I think they may qualify as really really
bad.  Shame, as they are expensive, as you have learned.

I will do some research and get back to you with a good description of
the job.

Should the SWMBO toss you out, you can take up residence in the back of
the TD with the seat down, basking in the knowledge that you are
sleeping on the best supported non leaking cot in town.

Richard
Salisbury NC