It might be simpler to emigrate to NZ...

On 1/22/07, Karl Wittnebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hardest part is disconnecting the hydraulic fittings
through the spring. PITA. Otherwise torx head bolt
under the carpet in the rear, just behind rear seat
where it folds down. Removal from A-arm is simple.

These rarely go bad. Make sure it is not your pump,
the check valve, the ride height sensor arm, or the
air reservoir things. you can rebuild the valve for
next to nothing. There are a bunch of posts on how to
test the system. You can even replace the ball joints
on the bottom of each cylinder with a special tool, as
they sometimes go bad before the rest of the unit.

Karl Wittnebel

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail