From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Jan 29 20:16:33 2007
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:15:48 -0500
From: "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Banned List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] my 280CE destroyed by gang bangers

my 79 280CE was vandalized to the point of destruction this weekend by
members of this organization:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_18

upon discovery this morning, i called both state farm insurance and the de
kalb county police department.  i have since again called the de kalb county
police department.  as of 3pm, i have no response from either on this
matter.

as a "good citizen", i am expected to pay my "fair share" for costs of
government.  i am expected to pay health care, education, imprisonment, etc
for these gang bangers (and probably illegals) who destroyed my car in a
parking lot in plain site of one of the busiest thoroughfares in the atlanta
metropolitan area.  and when i ask my government to take a police report on
this matter (i am not even so unreasonable as to ask them to actually take
an interest in the gang perpetrators who are likely not even supposed to be
in this country), they basically tell me "don't call us, we'll call you".

so now i'm waiting for them to call for six hours.

can any of you honestly say that we still have a country here?

I grew up an ardent patriot and defender of the united states as the
greatest nation the world has ever know.

now i grow more and more disgusted to be an american every single day.

my country is just a passport and a shakedown.