Delivery Hopelessly Lost...........I can go into detail if need be but I suggest staying away from them as well.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "dave walton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Kaleb or anyone, a shipping question

Stay away from DHL. when shipping bare parts. If you are in a position
to negotiate a volume discount, DHL will give you the cheapest
contract rates. They will also give you the most grief on a regular
basis, however.
FedEx is usually he next cheapest.
UPS is unionized, but their driver productivity is the highest and
complaints are the lowest.

At least that has been my experience.

-Dave Walton