Just thought I'd share some of my cold weather this morning here near
Corning, NY.

It was about 1F outside.  Block heater was plugged in for a couple hours
before starting.  It wasn't that bad, but it did take a couple tries.  (Not
NEARLY as bad as this weekend when it was in the single digits during the
day, no block heater and 2 glow plugs were out.  That took a LOT of
cranking.)  (:
Well, on my mainly 45 minute highway commute at about 70mph, by the end of
the trip my veggie tank was at about 65F and the cabin temp was up to about
45F.

Levi