To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB & Chrysler

Hendrik told us:

"The sooner Daimler-Benz gets rid of Chrysler, the better. I mean, that 300C
would have to be the ugliest thing on the planet (it's like a shoebox on
wheels)"

I think the PT Cruiser Convertable is uglier...with the top down, it looks
like a claw foot bathtub on wheels.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 167K
'87 Acura Legend  182K