To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:49 PM
Subject: [MBZ] hijacked to certainty

That is it exactly.  My pocket watch kept within a minute a year for 50
years when it belonged to my wife's grandfather.  That one I could trust.
Other than that one, which I don't carry around, I stick to one that is
pretty good and am just happy I don't need to be that exact. If I wore two
or three I'd never be sure, not that contemporary events can effect one
another anyway, so exactness is only a theory. That has little effect on a
watch, anyway.
BillR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner Fehlauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>