Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:16:29 -0500
From: "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] hijacked to certainty
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

i remember at our first big rustyQ, this dude comes to ask me about
his first generation rolex explorer.  the hands have kinda rotted out
and he wants to know if it is "worth the money" to get new hands.  he
was about floored when i mentioned the watch was worth thousands as is
and he ought not mess with anything without consulting an expert lest
he diminish the value of the watch.

in retrospect, i should have told him it wasn't worth the money but
i'd give him 100 bucks on the spot for it as my daddy wore one just
like it and i'm sentimental.  lucky for him my dad really wore a
bottom of the line wittnauer.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Mar 12 13:14:50 2007