To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:10 PM
Subject: [MBZ] W123 front suspension bushing(s) write-up

A month or so ago J. Reames provided a write-up of his SD front suspension
refurbishment. Since I've got a rot-a-tot or rot-a-tot-tot sound emanating
from the front end when I go over bumps in my '84 300D and, since I can't
tell exactly where it's coming from, is there anyone who's got a write-up of
their refurbishment of a W123 front end (e.g., rubber bushing replacement,
etc.)?  TIA

G. M. Brown
Rochester, NY