You are prescient as your reply arrived with a time stamp 46 minutes before I sent my msg. Perhaps someone's machine is not yet saving daylight.

I think I might have quoted you in my writeup using stuff I scammed from the list.

--R

LarryT wrote:
Rich's procedure seems pretty complete.

My biggest problem was removing the bolts holding the upper control arms in place. I ended up sawing thru them and taking them out in pieces. So, now I have a pretty complete new front end.

Everything is straightforward - just be careful with those biga$$ springs - they hold a lot of energy --

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/