There are 2 big rivets holding the raising arm to the gear that the motor turns. I had one rivet shear, the arm flopped, no action. Took it apart, fixed it with a bolt (had to do some grinding on the head for clearance), has held now for 3 or 4 years.

--R

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Now that weather is getting better time to fix my window that went plop this winter. Anyone ever do this repair. Heck I do not even know what is wrong yet. Window came off track, I think regulator goes up and down. Any thoughts would be a help. Front passenger window.Thanks

Regards Tom