Now that weather is getting better time to fix my window that went plop this winter. Anyone ever do this repair. Heck I do not even know what is wrong
yet.
Window came off track, I think regulator goes up and down. Any thoughts
would be a help.  Front passenger window.Thanks

Could be any of a (small) number of things.  None of them
particularly serious.  The track could come unbolted from
the lift, the window could come 'unglued' from its bracket,
the pivot pin could have broken out of its slider, etc...

Gotta open it and have a look, then it'll be obvious.
It only takes about 10 minutes to open up the door.

-- Jim