i don't know how driveable a 240D is on modern roads.

On 3/21/07, Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My mechanic here has a 1982 240D with 220Kmi on the chassis, 150Kmi on the
engine that he just put in, manual tranny, body has no rust on it. He says
it's ready to roll with no mechanical issues.  Burgundy with tan Tex
interior.

Ceteris paribus, is it worth the $3000 he wants for it?  I know that "value"
is a highly subjective term to the listers, but please give me your honest
opinion.

More importantly, is it worth selling my current 300D (124) in order to buy
the 240D?  I know, my current ride is a "better" car, but I really like the
manual transmission in the benzes ...

--
Sunil Hari
1992 300D 2.5T - 290Kmi - for sale