Somebody had posted awhile ago about wear points in the rear of a W201 that
would make the car wander, especially in high winds.
My car is starting to exhibit those sympotms, it was worse when the tire
pressure had gotten out of line but its still there. When I get a good
crosswind the car feels like its squirming down the road. Its not bad, in fact
my wife doesn't notice it but I drive the car every day and its definately
getting worse over time.
I've got a maintenance window coming up (ie I'm going away so my Indy can get
at it) so I want to get this taken care of.

I'm also going to get the A/C taken care of. 134a but I live in New England, I
haven't had any A/C since I've been driving my Mercedes (so 4 years now) so
anything would be an improvement.

-Curt

TV dinner still cooling?
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Mar 27 13:29:50 2007