Yea, DSM is like 45 minutes east of my house. I think he can make the
journey.

I think it is a done deal. OKDon is going to select the weekend and then we
shall schedule it.

When I told the wife, first thing she said was, "Cool, we gonna rent a tent
again?" (We did her daughter's graduation and then a Senatorial fundraiser
in the back yard, w/ tent.)

For those of you who have visited Kaleb, my back yard is about 3x Kleb's
minus the cars.

On 3/28/07, John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LT Don wrote:
> Do-able.
>
> On 3/28/07, Loren Faeth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> June 2, Jefferson IA, with LT Don hosting!

I'd try to go..    would drag my Dad along for the ride (Des Moines).
He's tired of his blazer and I think he needs a 240D.

John