Thanks Larry,
Also, thanks for the help with the benz.  We have been chatting mercedes no
and off for a while not, both here, and via the porsche list.  Well, it's
pretty much a done deal, I get the car tomorrow for my final look over,
before signing off on it, then it's mine.  Even though it's an old car with
miles, I'm more excited about it than I thought I would be.  So, by this
time next week, you and I will have two things in common. :-) Now I have to
find that British bike Larry. hee hee, no more room in the garage for a
ragtop. :-)  Oh, I came across a 500SEC the other day that needs some work.
Geez, maybe this Benz bug bit harder than I thougth. :-)  Maybe a fun
project. I think I'm beginning to understand why many of you guys have more
than one.

Thanks again Larry.  I'll be talking to you when I do the first oil change
on the E300.  May do the trans and diff at the same time.

Ed