Zenith's are a little different from the other carbs,once you have the service manual for them ( 108 service manual) they are easy to set up correctly and perform perfectly.

I have no problems with my 230 220S and 280S after I got the grasp of the jets and fuel flows from the carb diagram.
synchronising them with a JCWhitney  synchroniser is easy.
mak
Also, rebuilding the carbs is easy but make sure you pay attention to detail
& set every adjustment absolutely exact. More carbs are screwed up by the
owner mis-adjusting than from any other cause. More often than not, the
float is set wrong.