Kevin Kraly wrote:

> Hi, Harry, and thanks for the info.  67hp is pretty good for a light, little
> Rabbit.  I'll keep everyone posted on how it turns out.  Do these 1.7L?
> engines require periodic valve clearance adjustment?

I believe all the bunny motors, gas and diesel, required valve adjustments.
Which is yours, btw? Diesel (1.6L?) won't be anywhere near 70hp, but the
early gas engines were in that range. I'd pull the spark (or glow) plugs,
squirt in some oil, and crank it a while after the oil pressure comes up,
then reinstall the plugs and attempt to start.