Ok Don wrote:

"Cheap Mercedes knock-off. I've met your wife - she deserves better."

That made me laugh, Don.  Good way to start out the morning.   The funny
thing is she drives a 1997 Explorer and loves it.  I have not been able
to talk her out of it.  That is until a friend of ours told us he had to
replace/rebuild the transmission on his 97 Explorer.   (He had 270,000
miles on his. I didn't tell her that.)  After hearing that, she decided
it might be good to sell it.  The funny thing is, it is a GREAT shape
and has not given us any problems. It only has 108,000 and has been a
great vehicle to own. It is handy to have an SUV. It was the first Ford
I have ever owned and I was reluctant to buy it.

She is not really interested in the Acura, but I thought I could sell
her on it.  It is a nice car.   She will probably still stick with her
Explorer.

So, you want to sell me the 90 124 diesel you have.  I will give you
half what you paid.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K (For Sale)

1997 Explorer 108K