careful - if you cut them, they won't take blood products, die, and their
estate will try to nail you.

On 4/10/07, Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<rant>
Yes, I acknowledge that .00001% of the population can actually use their
SUV's "functions" .00002% of the time, but up here in Western Warshington,
they're about as useless as tits on a bull, yet they're still absurdly
ubiquitous.  My wife's "new" Quattro wagon puts her somewhere in with that
silly mix, but hey, she says she needs AWD--pfft, whatever.  My neighbors
have a Ford Exploder and Lincoln Navigator--they're both 2WD!!!  WTF's up
with that?
</rant>

Damn, I'm full of piss n' vinegar this morning.  The Jehovah's Witnesses
better not show up at my door, today.