From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Redghost
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 9:13 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT - Replication errors

Just screwing around with an old ipod trying to make sure it would
work for my 6 year old to listen to.  Got one of those off the wall
thoughts pop in to my empty head

What would the replication errors be, or would there be, if a woman
were to carry her own clone?  How many generations hence before
errors would be induced if you used the original donor in succeeding
generation vs. donation from prior generation to source the next?

Off the wall, but I am sure there is enough brain power on the list
to at least shine a very dim light on the topic

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump