From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 5/31/07 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cheap 190D

The question is, of course, when you pay up front for a nice one, how do
you
know you are paying for a nice one and not, as someone has just put it,
nicely polished turd?

We are indeed willing to pay good money for a good car here, not really
looking for a cheapie. I don't work on cars much, and my wife wants a
truly
nice looking car to occasionally drive colleagues around in.

Brian