From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:56 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cheap 190D

Bill, I'm afraid I don't understand the technique you describe here. Do you
retract your bid or something?

Brian

Bill wrote:
Another 'sneaky' way is to way
overbid in the last 10 seconds [I bid $150 on a $50 item in the last few
seconds.  That ended up costing me about an extra $10 before the bidding was
over - but it was for something that was worth it to me.  That will usually
work - but someone could fool you by doing the same thing and cost you a lot
of money.  Do it carefully.