Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that's the "right" thing to do, but I'm not too
worried, I'm just going to keep an eye on things and try to make sure that
I'm not operating in that low voltage for too long.
It just doesn't seem *that* bad (with a little monitoring on my part) and I
REALLY don't feel like monkeying with it more and putting more money into
it.  (:

Levi