So.I button everything up from the A/C belt ordeal to schlep youngest
daughter to get hur har did and when I get to the hair joint about 1.25
miles away I smell fuel. Don't think too much of it. When she's done, we are
backing out and I see a goodly puddle 'neath the car. When I get home I look
and right beneath where the fuel lines go into the injector it is wicked
wet. Looks like the fuel lines. When running, you can see it seeping quickly
from the short fuel line. Guess I have to replace them.

How much line do I need to replace them all? Do they just push on? No
clamps, right? I've never replaced any fuel lines is all these years of MB
diesel ownership.

What was the able-to-stand-up-to-bio brand of fuel line called?

Bob R

'77 300D 174K

Surface of the Sun, AZ