Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:23:07 -0400
From: "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] for the AZ-ers on the list
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

i've never experienced higher than 107.  it was a dry heat too.  it was
 very
unpleasant, but still no more so than 90 in georgia.

the coldest i ever experienced was -17F, also in a humid climate.  i
 had to
get the car started and probably spent about 15 minutes working outside
 in
that weather.  i don't get how people live in 40 below.

60 is a good temperature.  winter here is perhaps my favorite season.
  no
bugs, but still gets warm enough during the day