Yes, wind + cold = evil.

To this day, I still don't know how it works with humidity and cold.
I've been told that humidity makes it feel colder, but I have been
told the opposite too. Through all my MN winters, I couldn't figure it
out. I do know, though, that one's skin gets very dry there in the
winter.

I'm sure some of the scientifically-inclined will chime in and answer
my mystery, yes?

Brian