Well, I'm not sure of our level of "civilization" here.  I imagine I could
just tow it down there and back without issue.  BUT...  it's enough of a
hassle as it is that I'm not sure I want to chance it.  Just depends on the
cop.  I'm sure there are good ones out there, but personally I've yet to
really meet one that helped me(some just weren't as MUCH of a pain as
others) and generally they have only caused me pains...

Levi