There is no doubt that you can do some serious damage
with a pressure washer if you're not careful.  I know
from experience with trying to pressure wash my pool
cage and the high pressure nozzle (which did a great
job of getting the anodized aluminum clean) cutting
the screen like it was butter. Ouch!

My pressure washer has different nozzles that limit
pressure, so I can choose the nozzle to meet the needs
for the most part.

Dan

--- archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cousin wrote me that he had put a gate valve and
> 3000 lb (oxygen?) gauge on
> his pressure washers high pressure line so he can
> bleed off part of the
> water and  have any pressure he wants at the nozzle.
>  He uses it on his
> wheels, engine, parts, etc. at lowered pressure with
> no damage, he says.
> Gerry

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?