It's one thing to say "this is OT, can we take it elsewhere". It's
entirely another to take an intolerant cheap shot. All that does is
spawn animosity, and keep a bitter debate going.

Not to mention, the mere mention of a certain five letter word you used
(regardless of the size, shape, texture, effectiveness, or whatnot)
would have got you poofed by Mr. Hankie on the other list.