Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: LWB250 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Not in  Kansas anymore ....
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Having been born and raised in the Midwest, I can say
that without living there it's tough to grasp the
attraction.  Suffice to say there is a "quality of
life" component that can't be explained, only
experienced.

I would consider going back to Wisconsin, but other
than that if I ever move it's going to be out west
somewhere.

Dan