'Just to get an MB topic in:  I have a little mobility scooter icon ready to
apply to the authentic MB rocker switch that powers my scooter charging
system.  'Just need to pick the right glue for paper to plastic and control
my shaking hands enough to attach it.  'Thinking 'bout covering it with
clear nail polish.  The icon is white on black disc 'zackly like originals
and same size as originals.  'Gonna be hard to tell that I printed it on my
copier - 'less one looks close, of course.  'Been fun making it.

Wilton
87 300D 104kmi
91 350SDL 187kmi