One should add that illegal activities between one state and another
falls under Interstate Commerce which gets the FBI involved in the
issue. Keep in mind, the FBI is after terrorisms and this issue means
little to them. You are not alone in this issue.....We live in the 21th
Century under the name of Democracy and Rights,  NOT your responsibility

http://www.fraud.org/internet/intinfo.htm

Bill
1981 300 TD