If you put something like "Mercedes" in the search for box, then put
"sale/wanted" in the next one, then put "cars & trucks" in the third box,
then click the RSS button, it will generate some code that can go into an
RSS reader....

Royce Engler

Others said.....

There's more to it, there's something at the top of the page that says
"seeing homepages" or some such thing with some further instructions.  I
didn't try too much to get past it...